Local Funeral Director Partington
Herbert Murray Funeral Directors based in Ashton upon Mersey near Partington is made up of Robbie Murray and Steph Douglas.
‘We believe in building strong and everlasting relationships with you and your family, and will care for the bereaved and your loved ones as though they are members of our very own family. We pride ourselves on our traditional values and will endeavour to do whatever we can to help you to create a unique tribute to your loved ones lives and allow you to say goodbye, your way. It truly is an honour when families allow us to be part of their loved ones’ final journey’.
Robbie began her career in the Army at 17 and having served for 7 years went on to further her career working within the Judiciary serving the needs of the Trafford community. Robbie diverted from her career in the judiciary to work as a Slimming World Consultant in the Partington area supporting many local people in their weight loss journeys, Robbie found this to be a rewarding position as empowering and enabling others to believe in themselves and their achievements is an area that Robbie is whole heartedly committed to. Robbie has also lived in the Trafford area for over 20 years. Robbie’s passion for helping others led her to embark on a career as a Funeral Director. This is where her heart is happiest.
Steph having completed her degree at Salford University also felt strongly that she wished to help others and started a long career working as a Funeral Director. During this time Steph has gained vast experience and has supported many bereaved families through what is often a very difficult time. Steph’s support in this area has been acknowledged as being outstanding on many occasions.
It was whilst working together that Steph and Robbie realised they shared the same passion in caring for others and were convinced that they should open their own Independent Funeral Directors in the heart of their community, on Green Lane, in Ashton on Mersey Village.
Robbie and Steph invite the community to pop in and say hello anytime where they will be more than happy to put the kettle on and have a chat.
Herbert Murray are a local Funeral Directors in Partington we want each of our funerals to be a true and unique reflection of a person’s life. Each person is individual and will have individual tastes, we want these to be reflected during the funerals we undertake. We offer many different options for all budgets. Our services are local to Trafford, including Partington, Ashton upon Mersey, Sale, Sale Moor and surrounding areas.
• Sometimes cremations are a more cost-effective option compared to burials, please feel free to ask us to provide you with a price comparison
• Service times can vary at each crematorium, some give you the option to have a double slot to alleviate the pressure and allow you to have more time for your service
• You will need to think about what you would like to do with your loved one’s ashes. Some people choose to scatter them in the garden of remembrance, have them interred, take them home and keep their loved ones close to them. There are always new and intuitive ways to commemorate your loved ones.
• If you do not already own a grave you may wish to ask us to provide an estimate of cost as sometime these may be quite high depending on what area you live.
• Is there a chapel available at the cemetery for the service? Some families choose to go into church or have a graveside service if no chapel available
• Will you be needing a new headstone or a new inscription on an existing headstone
Embalming also offers health protection for those coming to the chapel of rest and allows the deceased to be presented in a more dignified manner.
Our embalming is carried out by a highly qualified professional and is all done in our funeral home.
We are here to guide and support you throughout your journey and our a part of the local community. With connections to local churches including Rev Andrew Knight, from St Mary’s Church Partington, Father Ned from Our Lady of Lourdes – Partington and Rev Richard Mottershead from The Partington Methodist Church. We are available to answer any questions you may have on 0161 962 3456 or alternatively you can read our guides online in your own time.
Religious or Non Religious
Guidance & Advice
Honest with No Obligation
3rd Party Liasing
No Hard Sell
24/7 service 365 days a year
For Your Loved Ones
Funeral Home in Partington
Call us to go through a no obligation estimate of costs. At Herbert Murray Funeral Directors in Partington we are aware that funerals are often an unexpected expense. We will provide you with an honest and fair options; we know everyone has different budget when it comes to arranging funerals. No matter what choices you make we assure you we will treat your loved one with the upmost dignity and respect at all times.