Local Funeral Director Timperley
Herbert Murray Funeral Directors based in Ashton upon Mersey near Timperley is made up of Robbie Murray and Steph Douglas.
‘We believe in building strong and everlasting relationships with you and your family and will care for the bereaved and your loved ones as though they are members of our very own family. We pride ourselves on our traditional values and will endeavour to do whatever we can to help you to create a unique tribute to your loved one’s lives and allow you to say goodbye, your way. It truly is an honour when families allow us to be part of their loved ones’ final journey’.
Timperley is a suburban village in Altrincham in the borough of Trafford, approximately seven miles southwest of Manchester
Whilst working together that Steph and Robbie realised that they shared the same passion in caring for others and were convinced that they should open their own Independent Funeral Directors in the heart of their community, on Green Lane, in Ashton on Mersey Village.
Robbie and Steph invite anybody in the community to pop in and say hello anytime where they will be more than happy to put the kettle on and have a chat.
Herbert Murray are a local Funeral Directors in Timperley we want every one of our funerals to be a unique and real representation of a person’s life. Everybody is individual and will have individual tastes, we want these to be reflected during the funerals we undertake. We offer many different options that can fit all budgets. Our funeral services are local to Trafford, including Timperley, Altrincham, Ashton upon Mersey, Sale, Sale Moor and surrounding areas.
• Sometimes cremations are a more cost-effective option compared to burials, please feel free to ask us to provide you with a price comparison
• Service times can vary at each crematorium, some give you the option to have a double slot to alleviate the pressure and allow you to have more time for your service
• You will need to think about what you would like to do with your loved one’s ashes. Some people choose to scatter them in the garden of remembrance, have them interred, take them home and keep their loved ones close to them. There are always new and intuitive ways to commemorate your loved ones.
• If you do not already own a grave you may wish to ask us to provide an estimate of cost as sometime these may be quite high depending on what area you live.
• Is there a chapel available at the cemetery for the service? Some families choose to go into church or have a graveside service if no chapel available
• Will you be needing a new headstone or a new inscription on an existing headstone
Embalming also offers health protection for those coming to the chapel of rest and allows the deceased to be presented in a more dignified manner.
Our embalming is carried out by a highly qualified professional and is all done in our funeral home.
We are here to guide and support you throughout your journey and our routed in the local community. With connections to local churches and community centres including Timperley Parish, Holy Cross Church, Timperley Methodist Church and Larkhill Centre. We are available to answer any questions you may have on 0161 962 3456 or alternatively you can read our guides online in your own time.
Religious or Non Religious
Guidance & Advice
Honest with No Obligation
3rd Party Liasing
No Hard Sell
24/7 service 365 days a year
For Your Loved Ones
Funeral Home in Timperley
Call us to go through a no obligation estimate of costs. At Herbert Murray Funeral Directors in Timperley we are aware that funerals are often an unexpected expense. We will provide you with an honest and fair options; we know everyone has different budget when it comes to arranging funerals. No matter what choices you make we assure you we will treat your loved one with the upmost dignity and respect at all times.