Local Funeral Director Urmston
Herbert Murray Funeral Directors based in Ashton upon Mersey near Urmston is made up of Robbie Murray and Steph Douglas.
‘We believe in building strong and everlasting relationships with you and your family, and will care for the bereaved and your loved ones as though they are members of our very own family. We pride ourselves on our traditional values and will endeavour to do whatever we can to help you to create a unique tribute to your loved ones lives and allow you to say goodbye, your way. It truly is an honour when families allow us to be part of their loved ones’ final journey’.
Urmston is a town in Trafford, Greater Manchester, England. Historically in Lancashire, it is about six miles southwest of Manchester city centre. The southern boundary is the River Mersey, with Stretford lying to the east and Flixton to the west
It was whilst working together that Steph and Robbie realised they shared the same passion in caring for others and were convinced that they should open their own Independent Funeral Directors in the heart of their community, on Green Lane, in Ashton on Mersey Village.
Robbie and Steph invite the community to pop in and say hello anytime where they will be more than happy to put the kettle on and have a chat.
Herbert Murray are a local Funeral Directors in Urmston we want each of our funerals to be a true and unique reflection of a person’s life. Each person is individual and will have individual tastes, we want these to be reflected during the funerals we undertake. We offer many different options for all budgets. Our services are local to Trafford, including Partington, Ashton upon Mersey, Sale, Sale Moor, Altrincham, Stretford and surrounding areas.
• Sometimes cremations are a more cost-effective option compared to burials, please feel free to ask us to provide you with a price comparison
• Service times can vary at each crematorium, some give you the option to have a double slot to alleviate the pressure and allow you to have more time for your service
• You will need to think about what you would like to do with your loved one’s ashes. Some people choose to scatter them in the garden of remembrance, have them interred, take them home and keep their loved ones close to them. There are always new and intuitive ways to commemorate your loved ones.
• If you do not already own a grave you may wish to ask us to provide an estimate of cost as sometime these may be quite high depending on what area you live.
• Is there a chapel available at the cemetery for the service? Some families choose to go into church or have a graveside service if no chapel available
• Will you be needing a new headstone or a new inscription on an existing headstone
Embalming also offers health protection for those coming to the chapel of rest and allows the deceased to be presented in a more dignified manner.
Our embalming is carried out by a highly qualified professional and is all done in our funeral home.
We are here to guide and support you throughout your journey and our a part of the local community. With connections to local churches. We are available to answer any questions you may have on 0161 962 3456 or alternatively you can read our guides online in your own time.
Religious or Non Religious
Guidance & Advice
Honest with No Obligation
3rd Party Liasing
No Hard Sell
24/7 service 365 days a year
For Your Loved Ones
Funeral Home in Urmston
Call us to go through a no obligation estimate of costs. At Herbert Murray Funeral Directors in Urmston we are aware that funerals are often an unexpected expense. We will provide you with an honest and fair options; we know everyone has different budget when it comes to arranging funerals. No matter what choices you make we assure you we will treat your loved one with the upmost dignity and respect at all times.